Using a collective impact mindset, CFC works with practitioners and nonprofits to build investment vehicles that will help scale amazing work or create new pilot interventions to be led by community organizations. CFC’s ability to combine data science with social impact investing brings a targeted and measurable approach to community development. This investment structure allows CFC and our community partners to finance specific needs, maximize the impact of the investment, and ensure every dollar is reaching the community when and where it is needed most.
Why invest with Cape Fear Collective?
- Invest in targeted low and moderate (LMI) housing programs that meet the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) criteria.
- Align institutional investments with marketing, business development, and customer support efforts.
- Be part of a revolutionary investment model driving social change.
- Track the community outcomes you’re supporting through our data driven approach.
- Change lives and help build healthy communities.