CFC drives towards equitable systemic change in Southeastern North Carolina by collaborating with community partners to leverage local assets, illuminate actionable insights, and catalyze innovative programming.
We accomplish this work by applying data science techniques to gain insights and mobilizing private sector capital through impact investing programs.
We believe that we should do all things through an equity lens. Our whole society benefits from lifting all people, especially those who have been most marginalized.
We believe that an accurate and robust data infrastructure is the great equalizer in the fight for a better tomorrow.
We believe that the community is the biggest driver and producer of positive outcomes and actionable insights. We follow their lead to drive change.
Strategic Priority Areas
- Collaborating with our community partners and leveraging innovative data science and analytics to generate clear, actionable, hyper-local insights aimed at exposing and programming against disparities.
- Rallying impact investors around these causes and directing financial resources where they can generate the greatest social return on investment.
- Creating a regional impact model that can be shared across North Carolina to foster opportunities for potential shared learning and collaboration.
Board of Directors
Licensed Real Estate Broker — Coldwell Banker Alliance Group Realty
Charrise Hart, MBA, MSW
CEO — Ready for School, Ready for Life
EVP of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances — nCino
Chief Commercial Officer, Wellth
CEO & Founder — KWHCoin, Co-Founder — Genesis Block
Jeanine Minge, PhD
Associate Vice Chancellor for Community Engagement — UNCW
Co-Founder — CastleBranch
Director of Corporate Philanthropy — Live Oak Bank
Lydia Newman, MPP
Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Community Care of North Carolina
CFC Team Members
- Meaghan Dennison – Interim CEO
- Wesley Myrick- Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin Maurer – Director of Community Engagement
- Eileen O’Malley – Director of Operations
- Nick Pylypiw, MS – Director of Data Science
- Anna Casey, PhD – Data Scientist
- Dante Haywood – Data Scientist
- Catrecia McCoy Bowman – Housing Program Manager
- Terri Burhans – Housing Program Manager
- Sandra Brooks – Healthy Opportunities Pilot – Interpersonal Safety Programs Manager
- Morgan Cooper – Healthy Opportunities Pilot – Food Security Program Manager
- Luigi Mendez – Healthy Opportunities Pilot Data Scientist
- Patrick Brien – Strategic Advisor